Tips & Tricks
How to Use
How to Use a Body Scrubber in the Shower or Bath for Your Best Clean
Welcome to the fun and fabulous world of the Scrub-dub™ Body Scrubber! If you're ready to level up your shower game and learn how to use a body scrubber like a pro, you've come to the right place. In this playful guide, we'll teach you two amazing techniques to get the best lather using our one-and-only Scrub-Dub™ Body Scrubber. So, let's dive in and get sudsy!
The Fantastic scrub-dub™ Body Scrubber
Our scrub-dub™ Body Scrubber is not your average scrubber. It's designed to make your shower experience more enjoyable, efficient, and, of course, super fun! With its unique bristles and ergonomic design, you'll wonder how you ever showered without it.
Now, let's get to the good stuff! Here are the two main methods to get the best lather using the scrub-dub™ Body Scrubber:
The Pump Technique
Unleash your inner shower superstar with the Pump method! Here's how:
- Add soap: Apply liquid or bar soap to your Scrub-Dub™ Body Scrubber. We recommend using a liquid soap that generates a soapy lather for the best results.
- Wet body scrub: Briefly hold the scrub under running water for 1–2 seconds.
- Pump the scrub: Now for the magic! Pump and squeeze the body scrubber multiple times in your hand to generate a rich and foamy lather.
Voilà! You're now a Pump-Body Scrub expert. Time to show off your skills and enjoy a luxurious, sudsy shower.
The Buff Technique
Ready to buff your way to an even bubblier shower? Follow these simple steps:
- Add liquid soap: Pour some liquid soap into the palm of your hand.
- Buff it up: With the Scrub-Dub Body Scrubber in your other hand, body bristle side down, run the scrub up and down repeatedly in your palm until bubbles form. Remember, the more buffing action, the more bubble action!
- Scrub-a-dub: With your body scrubber full of sudsy bubbles, you can now rub your body throughout for a great lather.
And there you have it! You're now a Buff Technique master, ready to embrace an even bubblier shower experience.